From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Fettgather
Sent: 06 November 2018 21:28
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I get Outlook 2016 to stop reading a message's subject line when I open it?

This is a bug in Jaws 2019, I have already submitted feedback about this particularly annoying behavior.

On 11/6/18, Alan Robbins via Groups.Io <alan1057=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I believe so, that is what I usually do

On Nov 6, 2018, at 4:17 PM, Richard B. McDonald
<richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

I just reported it to support. Is that the same as reporting this
problem to them so that it gets into their cue for bug fixes?