Re: Avast anti-virus program redux

Gerald,

           It could come to that, but only could.  The first course of action is to use their supplied uninstaller, which can be accessed as I mentioned.

           Any number of programs can have issues with the uninstall process, but most typically don't.  We'll cross the dedicated remover program bridge if we come to it.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz