Re: 2019 not fully functional after boot up

Have you tried to turn it off and back on in Jaws Settings? I have 4 desktops at work and my laptop at home and Jaws 2019 speaks at the logon screen as well as after the desktop loads 100% of the time on all my computers.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 7:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 2019 not fully functional after boot up

I have a similar problem with 2019. In fact the automatic startup was
so unreliable that I've returned to 2018.

On 11/7/18, Mike Rogers <harpman9@gmail.com> wrote:
I also have a start up problem. Jaws sometimes fails to come on and I have
to use N.V.D.A. to get to the Jaws Icon and open it. But, this doesn't
always happen. Most of the time, Jaws comes on just fine. go figure.
Using Jws 19.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 12:59:34 +0000
"Stan Holdeman" <sholdeman@msn.com> wrote:

Listers: With W 10, v.1803 and J2019.

I have jaws set to start up automatically at log in page and after log
in.

After boot up in the morning, j2019 opens fine but will not recognize
headings, form fields and other elements. It will read a text field. I
have tried task switching and page reload, but these do not help. After
unloading jaws and reloading it everything works great.

If later in the day, I sign out and back in all works fine.

Any suggestions?

Stan

--
Kimberly