Re: latest firefox and bookmarks

Chris Hill

I save them in other bookmarks, then to find the latest one, I hit alt-b and start up arrowing.

On 11/7/2018 08:55, Jed Barton wrote:
ok so with control I, let me get your input guys, this should be a lot
easier. I wanna have a simple list of bookmarks, and not have it be
complicated. This shouldn't be hard. By default, where do you guys
save bookmarks

On 11/7/18, Chris via Groups.Io <chrismedley=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
By default bookmarks go into the bookmarks toolbar folder
See if your bookmark has gone into there

From: Jed Barton
Sent: 07 November 2018 00:54
To: main
Subject: latest firefox and bookmarks

Hey guys,

OK, perhaps some of you can help. So i am using the latest jaws, and
the latest firefox. I am bookmarking a website. I know exactly what
i called it. However, i put it in other bookmarks. I bookmarked the
page. However when i brought up my bookmarks, i didn't see it there.
The name of it starts with the letter I, i kept hitting that, and
nothing came up. Very strange. Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks,
Jed