From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 6:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: latest firefox and bookmarks

ok so with control I, let me get your input guys, this should be a lot
easier. I wanna have a simple list of bookmarks, and not have it be
complicated. This shouldn't be hard. By default, where do you guys
save bookmarks

On 11/7/18, Chris via Groups.Io <chrismedley=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
By default bookmarks go into the bookmarks toolbar folder
See if your bookmark has gone into there