Re: 2019 not fully functional after boot up

Mike Rogers

I also have a start up problem. Jaws sometimes fails to come on and I have to use N.V.D.A. to get to the Jaws Icon and open it. But, this doesn't always happen. Most of the time, Jaws comes on just fine. go figure. Using Jws 19.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 12:59:34 +0000
"Stan Holdeman" <sholdeman@msn.com> wrote:

Listers: With W 10, v.1803 and J2019.

I have jaws set to start up automatically at log in page and after log in.

After boot up in the morning, j2019 opens fine but will not recognize headings, form fields and other elements. It will read a text field. I have tried task switching and page reload, but these do not help. After unloading jaws and reloading it everything works great.

If later in the day, I sign out and back in all works fine.

Any suggestions?

Stan