Re: JAWS 2018.1808.10 Reports Incorrect File Count in File Explorer

Steve Matzura

Yes, I need to get that  installed. Thanks for the let-know.

On 11/6/2018 10:39 PM, Vic Beckley wrote:
Steve,

Running JAWS 2019, list view doesn't give me a count at all when pressing Insert-tab or Insert-up arrow.

Vic

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2018.1808.10 Reports Incorrect File Count in File Explorer

I did some testing about this problem today, and it seems that if your
view is set to Details, that's where the problem rears its ugly head.
List view appears to work correctly.

On 11/6/2018 7:11 PM, Vic Beckley wrote:
Steve,

That's the way it has been ever since I was forced to switch to JAWS from Window-Eyes. You can't get an accurate count.

I have a folder which has over 200 files in it and JAWS always says so-many of 45.

Vic