Re: How to get to mailbox folder navigation tree without F6 in Outlook 2016

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Please use control-tab and control-shift-tab instead…

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Dienstag, 6. November 2018 22:37
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How to get to mailbox folder navigation tree without F6 in Outlook 2016

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 under Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.  In Outlook 2007, I used to be able to tab from my mailbox list view (listing all the emails therein) to the tree view showing all my various mailboxes (e.g., sent, deleted, drafts, etc.).  I think this tree view is called the “navigation pane.”  Now, in Outlook 2016 as I tab from the list view it seems only to go to the “search pane.”  Strangely, somehow I was able to tab into the navigation pane previously, but not anymore.  Now, to get to the navigation pane I must cycle through F6.

Thanks,

Richard