Re: How to get to mailbox folder navigation tree without F6 in Outlook2016

inamuddin khan

Dear, have you purchased SMA of JAWS 2018 or have you subscribed for JAWS 2019?

Charlsdarwin1

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...