From: Jed Barton [mailto:jedbarton@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018 7:54 PM EST
To: main
Subject: latest firefox and bookmarks

Hey guys,

OK, perhaps some of you can help. So i am using the latest jaws, and
the latest firefox. I am bookmarking a website. I know exactly what
i called it. However, i put it in other bookmarks. I bookmarked the
page. However when i brought up my bookmarks, i didn't see it there.
The name of it starts with the letter I, i kept hitting that, and
nothing came up. Very strange. Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks,
Jed

.