From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 5:14 PM
To: main
Subject: Is there a version of firefox that currently works with Jaws

Hi All,

I'm getting a new laptop this week and I'm wondering what I should be
doing about a browser. I've used firefox in the past, but I know there
have been lots of problems recently.

So my question is whether those problems have been fixed? Or if not
what browser would people recommend for use with windows 10?

This is my first windows 10 laptop so I'm not sure what works best and
would have the least learning curve.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Kim

--