From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7:34 AM
To: TechTalk; JFW
Subject: JAWS 2018.1808.10 Reports Incorrect File Count in File Explorer

This has been annoying me for some time now, but today it annoyed me
enough to scare me. I have a directory that I absolutely know has
fifty-one files in it. Sometimes when I'm looking at files toward the
top of the list, JAWS says the file is numbered one of twenty-three, or
maybe some other higher number first, then "of twenty-three," and if I'm
further down the list, JAWS may say "so-and-so of twenty-nine." Never do
I hear "so-and-so of fifty-one." This is in Windows 10, 1803, build 345,
the window is maximized, I'm in list view, I even tried details view,
same thing. Anybody have any i-dears? I'm all ears. LOL