From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Tuesday, 06 November 2018 19:10
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a version of firefox that currently works with Jaws

I think step 2 should be Ctrl+Shift+A.

Dave

From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 08:32

1. Open Firefox.
2. Press SHIFT plus A for AddOns Manager.
3. TAB once, and if your computer says, Extensions, Arrow down to Plugins,
and press ENTER.
4. TAB about four times, until you reach your list of plugins.
5. Arrow through your list of plugins, and if you see ShockWave Flash, press

ENTER on it.
6. TAB about four times to the Change How This AddOn Runs dialog, and press
ENTER.
7. Arrow through the options, and make sure it is on Ask To Activate, and
press ENTER.
8. Close Firefox. That's it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com