Re: Is there a version of firefox that currently works with Jaws

Mario

thanks Bill.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018 11:32 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is there a version of firefox that currently works with Jaws

1. Open Firefox.
2. Press SHIFT plus A for AddOns Manager.
3. TAB once, and if your computer says, Extensions, Arrow down to
Plugins, and press ENTER.
4. TAB about four times, until you reach your list of plugins.
5. Arrow through your list of plugins, and if you see ShockWave Flash,
press ENTER on it.
6. TAB about four times to the Change How This AddOn Runs dialog, and
press ENTER.
7. Arrow through the options, and make sure it is on Ask To Activate,
and press ENTER.
8. Close Firefox. That's it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com