From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, 06 November 2018 17:19
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a version of firefox that currently works with Jaws

Hi, Kim. All problems with the current version of JAWS and the current version of Firefox have been fixed. The only problem I have found is that, if you have Adobe Flash installed in Firefox, make sure that the plugin is set to Ask To Activate, instead of Always Activate. If the plugin is set to Always Activate, Firefox will freeze up.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com