From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018 10:19 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is there a version of Firefox that currently works with Jaws

Hi, Kim. All problems with the current version of JAWS and the current
version of Firefox have been fixed. The only problem I have found is
that, if you have Adobe Flash installed in Firefox, make sure that the
plugin is set to Ask To Activate, instead of Always Activate. If the
plugin is set to Always Activate, Firefox will freeze up.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com