How do I get Outlook 2016 to stop reading a message's subject line when I open it?

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

In JFW 15 with Outlook 2007, I use to be able to have an opened message begin automatically start reading but not its subject line, just the message body.  I don’t need the subject line re-read because I already know it from the message’s preview in Outlook’s list box as I scroll down my inbox.  Now, with JFW 2019 and Outlook 2016 the message’s subject line reads after I open it as JFW begins to read the message’s body.  How can I stop the message’s subject line from reading?

Thanks,

Richard