Re: I signing hot keys question

I am not aware this can be done by a user.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Lockwood
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 1:12 PM
To: Jaws JFW <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: I signing hot keys question

Some hot keys in the keyboard manager have the user pressed a modifier key plus the space bar then a letter. Is it possible for you to change these hot keys? If so, how do you assign that kind of a hockey without having jaws just recognize two buttons you push? For example Whenever I try to assign a function to the hot key shift plus space bar plus the letter k, jaws only records shift and the space bar. But, I want to assign a function to shift plus the space bar than the press of a letter. I think these are called double layer hot keys. But I’m not sure. Thank you for anyone who can help