Re: Insert page down in Word 2016 and JAWS

Richard Turner

Dean's answer was the one that worked, temporarily, but at work, it appears to be a permissions issue.
I do not have full administrator rights on the computer, so certain things get messed up.
If I have the administrator log in, then Word behaves perfectly fine.
But, when I am logged in as me, it doesn't behave.
But, yes, everything is maximized.
So, I will see if they can give me some permissions in my documents folder to resolve this. It isn't that big of a deal, but when formatting documents, it is necessary to know exactly where you are.
Thanks,
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Nov 5, 2018, at 12:48 PM, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io <steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:

Have you tried maximising the screen?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: 05 November 2018 19:58
To: JFW user list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Insert page down in Word 2016 and JAWS

At work, I have Office 2016, not Office 365 and Jaws 2018 or 2019 depending on which I need.
At home, when I press insert Page Down, I hear the page number, and even which line I'm on.
At work I just get the page count.
I recall something being said that one could change to fix this, but I cannot find or remember it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fportal.nhs.net%2Fhelp%2Fjoiningnhsmail&;amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf62cbee35ad64d3bb21608d6436009d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636770477087675536&amp;sdata=c%2BNxq2DXfBkQo7NP%2FV4A8RFylvUTvCEpkCJIW%2F%2BIQ98%3D&amp;reserved=0

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.