Re: Insert page down in Word 2016 and JAWS

Richard Turner

Dean's answer was the one that worked, temporarily, but at work, it appears to be a permissions issue.
I do not have full administrator rights on the computer, so certain things get messed up.
If I have the administrator log in, then Word behaves perfectly fine.
But, when I am logged in as me, it doesn't behave.
But, yes, everything is maximized.
So, I will see if they can give me some permissions in my documents folder to resolve this. It isn't that big of a deal, but when formatting documents, it is necessary to know exactly where you are.
Thanks,
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Nov 5, 2018, at 12:48 PM, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io <steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:

Have you tried maximising the screen?