From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2018 11:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Loosing Shortcuts For Microsoft Word And Excel In Office 365

Hi Tom,

Not sure why this is happening, but you could try to simply put the shortcuts in the taskbar, in Windows 7 as well as Windows 10 you can access any application in the taskbar by pressing the Windows Key + the number corresponding to the application's position in the taskbar.

For example, if you have the following applications in your taskbar from left to write:

Google Chrome, Outlook, Excel, Word, Skype and Notepad

press the following keyboard shortcuts:

Windows Key + 1 for Google Chrome

Windows Key + 2 for Outlook

Windows Key + 3 for Excel

Windows Key + 4 for Word

Windows Key + 5 for Skype

Windows Key + 6 for Notepad

You can put up to 10 applications there and use 1 through 0 together with the Windows Key to access them, also, if you press Windows Key + Alt + 3 which in my example is for Excel you are bringing up the jumplist for the application and you can then arrow up or down to see the most recently used files.

Regards,

Sieghard