I signing hot keys question

James Lockwood

Some hot keys in the keyboard manager have the user pressed a modifier key plus the space bar then a letter. Is it possible for you to change these hot keys? If so, how do you assign that kind of a hockey without having jaws just recognize two buttons you push? For example Whenever I try to assign a function to the hot key shift plus space bar plus the letter k, jaws only records shift and the space bar. But, I want to assign a function to shift plus the space bar than the press of a letter. I think these are called double layer hot keys. But I’m not sure. Thank you for anyone who can help