Re: Insert page down in Word 2016 and JAWS

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Have you tried maximising the screen?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: 05 November 2018 19:58
To: JFW user list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Insert page down in Word 2016 and JAWS

At work, I have Office 2016, not Office 365 and Jaws 2018 or 2019 depending on which I need.
At home, when I press insert Page Down, I hear the page number, and even which line I'm on.
At work I just get the page count.
I recall something being said that one could change to fix this, but I cannot find or remember it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle