Re: Deletoing book from Kindle

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Thanks and that didn't work.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 1:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Deletoing book from Kindle

Using the Kindle Desktop app (also labeled as "Kindle for PC") in the library view if I bring up the right click menu (using the applications key on the keyboard, its the key between the right alt and right ctrl keys, or on a laptop may be fn+right ctrl) "Remove from device" is one of the options.

On 11/5/18, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@wi.rr.com> wrote:
I did talk to two people on the disability line. They couldn't figure
it out and Jaws couldn't find the options.