Re: Deletoing book from Kindle

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

I did talk to them twice and neither person knew what to do. Jaws is unable to find the options they wanted me to use. Where you able to find the options?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Legge
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 10:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Deletoing book from Kindle

I had to call Amazon to get help.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 10:24 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Deletoing book from Kindle

Hello,

I’m using the free version of Kindle. I download the preview of a book. I then purchased the actual book. I’m unable to delete the preview of the book. I need to delete the preview so the actual book can be downloaded.

If I press alt f all options are unavailable except for exit.

I press control O to get options and there is nothing to delete a book.

Does anyone have the commands or know how to delete a book? I even tried to go to the Kindle library to manually delete it and I don’t have admin rights.

Cheers,

Kevin