From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 7:14 AM
To: 'jfw list'
Subject: Loosing Shortcuts For Microsoft Word And Excel In Office 365

Hello, everyone.

Recently, I find that I am constantly loosing shortcuts to Microsoft Word and Excel in Office 365.

I invoke the shortcuts in the usual way by accessing properties in the given program, but after several days, they simply disappear.

I suspect this might have something to do with Office 365 updates, but can’t be sure.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?  And, if so, do you have a fix?

I’m using Windows 7 and Jaws 2018 here.

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan