Re: Deletoing book from Kindle

Ed Legge <edward.legge@...>

I had to call Amazon to get help.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 10:24 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Deletoing book from Kindle

Hello,

I’m using the free version of Kindle. I download the preview of a book. I then purchased the actual book. I’m unable to delete the preview of the book. I need to delete the preview so the actual book can be downloaded.

If I press alt f all options are unavailable except for exit.

I press control O to get options and there is nothing to delete a book.

Does anyone have the commands or know how to delete a book? I even tried to go to the Kindle library to manually delete it and I don’t have admin rights.

Cheers,

Kevin