From: John Covici [mailto:covici@ccs.covici.com]
Sent: Monday, Nov 5, 2018 10:44 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS not reading dialogs in Goldwave

I have not experienced this problem with Jaws 2018 or 2019. Does it
work if you temporarily set to default settings?

On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 10:32:17 -0500,
Mario wrote:

using JAWS 2018 with Goldwave 6.35, JAWS does not read selections in
dialogs as expected where you can arrow to select a preset or a setting
of that preset; JAWS just says blank unless I first open the dialog
(alt+down arrow), select a preset or value of a setting, close the
dialog (alt+up arrow), and finally f4 to preview the change.

this becomes very tedious if wanting to adjust the preset or to try
another one. I experienced this problem a few weeks ago, and
reinstalling after uninstalling JAWS fixed the problem, but the problem
has returned, and uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't fix the problem this
time.

I don't know what to do to fix the problem. hoping someone can help?