From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniele Casarola
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 1:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws made accessible a new job opportunity: stenographer.

Hi!
Together with Jaws developer we made accessible a job that it wasn't before: I mean to be a stenographer.

Basically it means to listen and transcribe, which is used for Court reporting, realtime subtitling, any situation where you have to type really really fast, as fast as a person speaks.
In the bast there was not audio feedback of what a stenographer types. Now a Jaws plugin allows it.

For those who are interested in deepening the subject I've made a simple video which explain broadly.:
https://youtu.be/oNlLTbTCRj8

Hope it can help somebody as it helped me.
Daniele.