Re: Jaws 19 shortcut key and Windows 10

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Your messages have come to the list and to set the shortcut, go to the desktop and get focus on Jaws, and hit alt-enter to bring up the properties and tab to shortcut and press the keys you want to use. Then tab to apply and hit space and then OK, unless you have the user account controls and you have to then give it permission to finish.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Nov 4, 2018, at 9:20 PM, T. Civitello <tcivi31@...> wrote:

Using Windows 10 and Jaws 19. How do I set a shortcut key for Jaws 19. I can’t seem to locate the properties setting for Jaws. Thanks, Tom