From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of deadcatbounce
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 3:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Selecting text and files

Isn't there a way to select text or files that aren't contiguous and pasting
them to the desired location all at once? For example, I'd like to select
every second file or line of text and skip the rest. How would I go about
doing this so that I don't have to cut and paste each individual file or
line? Thanks in advance.