From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, 4 November 2018 12:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to make jaws read number of items

Hi Tom,

It also depends whether you have conversations turned on in Outlook, I find that this does make it more difficult for Jaws to give an exact message count as in 3 of 46 or whatever.
For example, just now in the email account I use for my list traffic when I press Jaws Key+NumPad 3 it says "Items in view 7, unread items 3", but when I arrow up and down and count there are 6 items and some of them are conversations which if I expand them have more than one message.
Also, if I press Home to go to the top on my Inbox and then up arrow once Jaws reads the following item which seems to be counted as 1 item when Jaws reports 7 items in the status bar: