From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 1:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 6

I used to have Outlook set this way, so I could batch my emails to help the slow Internet I had at the time. I believe the solution was to first press alt + s to "send it to the outbox, then control + m would trigger a complete Outlook refresh, including sending out the contents of the outbox. You can also set Outlook to send out messages without need for the extra control m command.

Tim