From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 11:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 an Excel cell reading.

This can be tricky. One thing I’ve done when faced with this is press F2, as you do, then select all, paste into notepad, then select from there what I want.

Another thing you could do is arrow to the cell, allow jaws to read it, then do jaws key, then space bar, then H. This displays last several things Jaws said and copy from there what you want.

Al