From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 6:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to make jaws read number of items

I went to my "my documents" folder and pressed insert+tab and this is what I
heard:
Not Selected 2016Low-Vision Expo images‎8/‎22/‎2018 ‏‎5:29 AM File folder 1
of 885

Jaws 2019, Windows 10

But, Window-Eyes would have read the index number automatically.

Richard

“Definition of an expert: An ex is a has-been and a spirt is a drip under
pressure.” – Bruce U. Utah Phillips