Page Breaks in MS Word #cal-notice #excel #advisory

Marty Hutchings

I am trying to print mailing labels using the Labels creator in MS Word from Office 2007.  I have set up the template using the product number.  The labels are supposed to have 10 rows and 3 columns, but I keep getting 9 rows with the 10th row appearing on page 2.  I thought that by using the product number, the formatting would be done automatically.  How do I get rid of the page break, so all of the labels appear on the same page?  I have even tried to adjust the margins, but still no joy.