From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 12:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 6

sounds like instead of Outlook sending the emails out after activating
the send button, it is sending the emails to the outgoing folder first,
effectively giving an opportunity to not send one or make changes before
their sent on their way. . since I don't use Outlook, my suggestion is
that there may very well be a setting to disable that behavior.