Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2018 12:42 PM
Subject: 6

Hi all, this is  Michael and I have a question about using outlook to send a message.
how can I send a message completely?
Every time when I'm done typing a message and press the send button it won't send.
When I close Outlook the program ask me do I want to send this message or unsend.
How ca n I send a message completely?
I was a Window-eyes user for a year.
I also new to Office.
Please respond if you all get any chance.
Best regards
Michael Munn