Reading out page numbers

James Lockwood

In window eyes whenever I would hit control page down I would move to the next page in a document. Window eeyes would say page to page 3 etc. When I first install jaws 2018 a few weeks ago after resetting my PC it was doing that. Now it’s not. When I move to the next page either by the arrow keys or page down command Josh never indicate I am on a different page. Is there a verbosity setting that is preventing this from being read? I also have 2019 installed it is not doing it either. Thank you for the help