Re: FM Key and Jaws

Pastor Gil Pries <revgil@...>

I have a desk top computer.

Pastor Gil

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 8:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FM Key and Jaws

Which I hate and which is why I changed it on my Logitech K780 keyboard so that the F Keys work by themselves as expected. My Asus laptop fortunately had the regular F Key functions without having to do anything, but I have yet to see a laptop where this can't be changed, you may need sighted help for it as in some cases it may be something in the BIOS, you would have to find out from the manual of your laptop how it's done.