From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Gray
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 6:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to make jaws read number of items

All that does is tell me the number of Item and that 1 is selected.
It does not tell me which number the Item is of how many there are...thanks.

On 11/3/18, Mike B. <mike9902@...> wrote:
Hi George,

Will Jaws key + 3 / Page Down, on the numpad work for you?
Take care. Mike. Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In
the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.