toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Key labels has been there for a long time, maybe in Jaws 2019 they muted the tab key default, I did that years ago since I don't care to hear it spoken.
email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of
Friday, November 2, 2018 9:33 PM
Re: In JAWS 2019 how do I turn back on both the "tab" and "alt+tab" key sounds?
I am happy that they implemented this feature in the new version of jaws have a nice day shan
1. Open the Settings Center with the keystroke, Jaws key + 6, on the number row then press, control, shift + D, to open default all applications.
2. Navigate to, Keyboard closed, and press right arrow to open.
3. Down arrow to, General closed, and right arrow to open.
4. Down arrow to, Manage key labels..., and press the spacebar to open. Note; don't press enter , if you press enter it'll close the Settings Center.
5. Press the letter, T, and it'll take you to, Tab tab mute, now tab 1 time an you'll hear, toggle mute button, so press the spacebar to hear, Tab tab speak.
6. Tab to, Okay, press the spacebar, again tab to, Okay, press enter to save & close.
Take care. Mike. Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 5:15 PM
Subject: In JAWS 2019 how do I turn back on both the "tab" and "alt+tab" key sounds?
I like hearing the sounds “tab” and “alt+tab” when I press these keys so that I get that confirmation. Apparently, in JAWS 2019 this functionality is defaulted to “off.” How can I turn this back on?