Re: [Bulk] [Bulk] [Bulk] [Bulk] [Bulk] jaws 13

Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@...>

It occurs to me that perhaps it would be better to replace the entire phrase "Re: [Bulk]" with nothing. Not only would that be even less likely to appear in an email, notwithstanding that it just did in this one, but then you would get rid of the extraneous re and the word bulk at the same time while preserving re for emails that you might want to know are replies. Would that work?

On 1/12/2012 5:04 PM, Mike & Barbara wrote:
HI Dave& Roger,

Below is how I had to put the entry into the Actual Word edit field;
RE: [Bulk]

I couldn't have a space before the capital R, or a space after the right
bracket in order for it to work using XP Home, Jaws13,& Outlook Express.
In the replacement word edit field, I just pressed the spacebar 1 time,&
nothing else. Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Farfar on Laptop
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] jaws 13

Roger,

As pointed out, leave the left and right brackets with the word, as in
[bulk] and make that the dictionary word to be replaced with a blank
space.
That text string is not very likely to show up in general E-Mail text.
Also
don't make it a change to your default dictionary, but just to the
dictionary linked to your E-Mail application.

Dave Carlson