locked Re: Need Details On New Annual Jaws Home Subscription

Don Walls

On the Other JAWS Users list, Eric Damery stated that once a person switches to the annual subscription that would be permanent and the person could not go back to purchasing SMAs.

Don

From: Angel
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 11:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I phoned Freedom Scientific concerning this new Licencing subscription program.  It seems, the program is mainly aimed at those who haven't kept up to date their upgrades.  Those who have current up to date SMA's (software Maintenance Agreements) May continue purchasing SMA's.  As they will be less expensive than the new Licencing subscription program.