locked Re: Need Details On New Annual Jaws Home Subscription

Angel

I phoned Freedom Scientific concerning this new Licencing subscription program.  It seems, the program is mainly aimed at those who haven't kept up to date their upgrades.  Those who have current up to date SMA's (software Maintenance Agreements) May continue purchasing SMA's.  As they will be less expensive than the new Licencing subscription program.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 1:53 PM
Subject: Need Details On New Annual Jaws Home Subscription

Hello, everyone

I have been reading bits and pieces of info, but can’t seem to find a nice concise summary of the new Jaws annual home license that apparently is now available with the release of Jaws 2019.

Jaws 2019 is the last Jaws upgrade on my SMA, so I will need to do something to renew it at some point.

Up until now, I’ve renewed my Jaws Home SMA for a two-year period for $120.

If there now is a more economical way to do this, I’d certainly love to learn about it.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan