Re: How to Get Rid of the in Subject

David Ingram

while in the subject line, just use the backspace key!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:54 PM
Subject: How to Get Rid of the Re: in Subject

Just found a solution to one of my pet peeves.

Even though I suppress the [bulk] in my subject line, I still got a repetition of the RE: RE: RE: RE: and finally found the correct dictionary entry to fix it.

It wasn't simply Re: replaced by a blank space
It also didn't work with Re: space replaced by a blank space
It required a leading space Re: space replaced by a blank space to do it.

Don't know why the leading space was so important, but it was.

Dave Carlson