locked Re: Need Details On New Annual Jaws Home Subscription

Cristóbal

You get 3 activation keys. You can go to FSActivate.com and check how many you have available.

Cristóbal

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 8:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi Richard,

If you have purchased Jaws and are maintaining your SMA's you can also install Jaws on more than 1 computer. I think this subscription deal is really meant for new users and people who may have purchased Jaws but did not keep their SMA up to date and who are now 4 or 5 versions behind and would have to pay hundreds of Dollars to get current. It may, as I said, also be something Vispero will move towards for all users down the road, but only they know that.