From: Shannon [mailto:shannon@bartchroofing.com]
Sent: Friday, Nov 2, 2018 10:01 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Can scripts be made for particular websites?

Hello,

I am kind of in a bind. The time collection program we use here at work
is no longer going to be supported on the desk top version. I had
scripts developed for this version but now they are moving to the web
platform.

At best I think the site is poorley written. It is entirely  possible
that I don’t have all the skills to work with this site but I have found
several unlabled elements, The virtual curser treats the lines in a grid
as one continuous line to be read instead of individual elements, and
there are bound to be more things I haven’t found yet.

If I contact the rehab agency here to help can it even be done? Can a
script be written for a web application?

Or am I out of luck?

Thanks

Shannon