Re: Can scripts be made for particular websites?

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Yes, I am almost positive that one can now script a particular web page.  In addition, and perhaps more attainable, In Quick Settings, you can also change settings for a specific (current) page.  You can label elements, perhaps use place markers.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 10:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Can scripts be made for particular websites?

Hello,

I am kind of in a bind. The time collection program we use here at work is no longer going to be supported on the desk top version. I had scripts developed for this version but now they are moving to the web platform.

At best I think the site is poorley written. It is entirely  possible that I don’t have all the skills to work with this site but I have found several unlabled elements, The virtual curser treats the lines in a grid as one continuous line to be read instead of individual elements, and there are bound to be more things I haven’t found yet.

If I contact the rehab agency here to help can it even be done? Can a script be written for a web application?

Or am I out of luck?

Thanks

Shannon