From: paul lemm
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: Need Details On New Annual Jaws Home Subscription

Hi Lorie,

I’m really sorry to hear this is still going on. I can’t believe that aproned posted that, he always seemed such a good guy, but my opinion of him has just dropped incredibly. I know it probably doesn’t seem like it, but honestly it will all die down and be forgotten about, stuff on the internet stays in the lime light for a week or two , then everyone  loses interest. My advice is to just ignore the comments /post, just try and put it to the back of your mind and get on  with your life, don’t let it stop you doing stuff like your acting. Honestly these people aren’t worth worrying  about,  they are all prepared to make these big bold comments whilst they hide behind their computers, none of them would have the balls to say half of the stuff they do face to face. I know I keep saying it, but just try and ignore  the posts and I promise it will die down and be all forgotten soon. If you need to chat at any time I’m only ever a skipe away.

Paul