Re: volume mixer moved

Ann Byrne

When I press enter on speakers in the system tray with JAWS 2019 I get silence; but if I arrow down once I get to the volume mixer.

At 02:14 AM 11/2/2018, you wrote:
it might still be there. but hidden in the icon overflow list.
try opening the notification chevron properties. there you might see the speaker icon and unhide it then it will show in the sys tray.

-----Original Message----- From: marvin kotler
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 10:34 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: volume mixer moved

Good evening list, Marv here. After installing jaw2019, my volume mixer flew south; meaning I get no context menu under system tray icon for speakers. I had to type in the search box adjust system volume before I was taken to volume mixer. If anyone knows how to create a shortcut to this item, I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10